Autumn rides on the Black Paths
Join us, as we join the dots on bi-weekly cycle tours around the best, most complex cycle network on the Island of Ireland.
Discover how to travel more actively in the Portadown, Craigavon snad Lurgan area. Uncover the history, geography, engineering and thinking behind the creation of Craigavon and the Black Paths active travel network.
Find out where all these paths go and how you can create your own active travel routes between Portadown, Craigavon and Lurgan.
- Leaving from South Lake Leisure Centre
- Tours are suitable for all ages and abilities.
- 20 places available on each tour
- Bring your own roadworthy bike & helmet.
- Tours last approx 2 hours and cover 20km of the overall 40km network.
- Different route each time
- For more information about the Black Paths visit: www.blackpaths.org
- Cost: free
- BIKE HIRE: available at South Lake Leisure Centre, £3 per bike – contact us to arrange.
DATE & TIMES
- Thursday: 15th September 6–8pm : Brownlow & the Lakes
- Saturday: 17th 11am–1pm : Oxford Island
- Thursday: 22nd September 6–8pm : Craigavon to Portadown and back
- Saturday: 24th 11am–1pm : Segoe, Carn & Kernan
Celebrating Positive Ageing Month.
- Saturday 8th 11am – 1pm : Seagoe, Carn & Kernan
- Saturday 29th 1-3pm : Oxford Island
Supported by ABC Council